Handprotector Obo Robo Hi-rebound black left
OBO Robo Hi Rebound left hand protector is flat, with high rebound but with good control. It has a soft inner for increased comfort and fit.
The Hi Rebound left is…
– Sized so that the protector is stable on the hand. More ball control is possible, and greater power.
– Has a fairly flat face, but still shaped to control the ball and direct it downwards.
– Slightly square edges which can be used to deflect the ball.
– An almost flat bottom edge when placed on the ground.
– An anatomically shaped inner, resulting in a natural hand position and good grip, especially in the thumb area.
– A fully shaped wrist protector.
– A heavy elastic strap to keep the hand protector secure on the hand at all times, but not inhibit movement.
– A soft pad on the wrist underside area for comfort and better ball control.